Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Best Friend


Sarah flew out to visit me over the fourth of July. She was a sight for sore eyes. The mystery of love never fails to amaze me! We spent the weekend exploring Newport, RI and just enjoying each other's company. It was also the first time I was able to feel the baby move!
  1. The hardest part of being called to serve is the cost my family has to, and will have to pay. Without Sarah's support I could not, nor would I even attempt to do this. It is really beautiful to see how God has been strengthening both of us. Truly, it is "in Him that we live and move and have our being."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You never fail to move me with your words....the love you and Sarah has is so special and rare and God based as well as blessed...God has so much good in store for both of you and Hannah...Love you, son....Mom

David Sparks said...

What God started in you both He is and He will complete in you: Child, relationship, chaplaincy, spiritual journey, ministry.

Unknown said...

Ah, a picture with summer in the backround....what's that??? lol.